At Great New Smile, your health and comfort are always our top priority. In addition to exceeding current infection control recommendations, we practice daily screening for all team members and patients alike.
When confirming your scheduled appointment, please review the following CoVid related questions and call us if you have any "yes" answers or concerns:
- Have you had a fever in the past 14 days?
- Are you having shortness of breath/difficulty breathing?
- Do you have a cough?
- Do you have flu-like symptoms, such as GI upset, headache or fatigue?
- Have you experienced recent loss of taste or smell?
- Have you been in contact with any confirmed CoVid 19 positive patients?
- Have you traveled outside of New England in the past two weeks?
Once you arrive at the office, please call from the parking lot to inform us so we can minimize "traffic" in the office. Our goal is to keep everyone well :)